Intellectual Property Law
In simpler terms, IP is a very unique manifestation of an idea that is protected by Law. Utilizing IP Law allows one to exclusively benefit from their special idea.
Types of Intellectual Property
- Trademarks – Unique Marks, Images, Symbols, etc, that distinctly differentiate one brand from another.
- Patents – A New, and Unique, way of Solving a Problem via a Technical Invention.
- Copyrights – Proprietary Rights afforded to the Creators of Written and Creative Works.
- Trade Secrets – Valuable Information, due to Hidden Characteristics, Unlikely to be Discovered.
Popular IP Law Services We Offer
- Trademark Search/Clearance – The X-Ray before the surgery. A trademark clearance ensures that you are not infringing the rights of others.
This comprehensive search consists of over 80 pages of results, and an opinion letter from an attorney advising you about any risks.
- Trademark Registration – Trademark your private label brand name, logo, or trade dress.
Preparation and filing of your USPTO application to best protect your Amazon private label brand and listings. The start of your journey to Amazon Brand Registry.
- Copyright Registration – Ready to protect your Amazon listings from competitors? Protect your listing photographs, articles, ebooks, and any other creative work from infringement with a copyright.
Have something else in-mind? Perhaps a bigger project, or a special circumstance?
Our Listed Services may not encompass the totallity of what we can offer your business. So, be sure to reach-out, and we can work together to figure-out exactly what you need.