Originally from Haiti, Lukens moved to West Palm Beach, Florida at age 10, where he is currently located.
As an Associate Attorney in ESQGO’s Tax Department, Lukens helps our clients with tax matters.
He started his career as a Tax Associate at Grant Thornton. There, he helped corporate clients file their taxes; and published an article on State and Local Taxes. Wanting to go into the practice of law, he accepted a position at Lydecker LLP. Despite learning a lot, his passion lied in Tax Law. As a result, he accepted a position as an Associate Attorney in ESQGO’s newly created Tax Department.
His previous experiences include Employment Law, Personal Injury Law, and Workers Compensation Law.
Licensed to practice law in the states of Florida and Georgia, Lukens attended Florida A&M University College of Law, where he graduated in May of 2020. Subsequently, he enrolled at the University of Florida Levin College of Law for one year where he earned an LL.M. in Tax Law. Prior to going to law school, he graduated from Florida Atlantic University with a Bachelor’s in Finance in 2017.
Outside of ESQgo, he is an avid sports fan and reader of Stoic philosophy, who also enjoys playing chess!
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, LL.M in Taxation, 2021 (Gainesville, FL)
- Florida A&M University College of Law, Juris Doctor with Honors, 2020 (Orlando, FL)
- Florida Atlantic University, Bachelor of Business Administration, 2017 (Boca Raton, FL)
- Florida State Bar, 2021- Present
- Georgia State Bar, 2022-Present